Ok, I'm Back.... REALLY!

Considering that one of my pet peeves is when a church does not keep it's web page current, I am far past due on a post!  No, excuses, I have simply let it is slip to the back of my priority list.  Nevertheless, it is time to get back to it! 

As I do, I am going to adding a new resource that I trust will be helpful to you.  This comes out of a weekly gather that Don Sweeting, president of RTS Orlando, and I do each Monday.  The two of us have almost 50 years of combined experience in the church and are trying to take that experience and use it to supplement what our students get in the classroom.   No need to be impressed as this is just an opportunity to share what I did wrong, and how God was gracious anyway!  The goal is to post a new one each week!  I trust they will be helpful.

No comments: